Saturday, March 9, 2013

Back from a nice trip to Vegas for business, climbing and nightlife! Its time to get this middle-aged, frumpy body back in shape! It seems the past couple years have taken their toll on me both physically and mentally and that I have settled into inertia. Well, I'm done with that phase now and am moving back into my preferred active lifestyle.

To get my (m)ass moving again, I will need the assistance of additional sources of power: namely, YOU. I have set up a means of scheduling group runs (below the blog title block, above). Since I am typically the limiting factor in scheduling runs and cannot schedule less than 3 or so days out, I felt the need to simply put my likely availability up for you to take a look at and see if fits into your time frame. My wife's schedule changes regularly, so some of the blocks of time I have set up may not work on any given week.

Click on the "Schedule an Appointment" button to set something up. I really look forward to running with you soon and hope to be able to keep up with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment